Blackjack is a classic casino game in which players take turns at competing against the dealer. It is one of the most widely played casino games, both in land based and online casinos.
If you don’t know how to play Blackjack, you are really missing out! But luckily for you, we have you covered. Check out our free Blackjack game and play Blackjack for free now! No download is required - simply make a bet, and play your cards right to try to beat the dealer.
Ready To Play For Real?
Are you ready to delve into the world of Blackjack? Above, we have compiled a list of the best places to play Blackjack online. Not only do these exceptional online casinos have fantastic Blackjack games available, but they also have some very generous bonus offers for you to take advantage of.
Although playing free online Blackjack is a great way to learn the ropes and have some fun, it can never compare with the thrill of playing for real money. Once you’ve familiarized yourself with free Blackjack, you should move into the world of online casinos and play Blackjack for real money!
Start Playing In Three Easy Steps
- Pick a recommended Casino from below.
- Sign up and make a deposit by claiming your bonus.
- Find a Blackjack table and play today!
Best Blackjack Casinos
Play Blackjack For Free Online – No Money Required!
On this page, you can find our free-to-play Blackjack game. If you are looking to learn the basics of Blackjack, this is a great place to start. When you play our free game, you are playing a game that emulates the paid versions perfectly. This means you can become a Blackjack expert before you even play a single hand of a real money game.
Since Blackjack is such an engaging game, the free version can be extremely fun to play. Our Blackjack free game is a great way to relax and enjoy a classic game in a laid-back, zero-pressure environment.
Did You Know?
Blackjack is a game of skill and luck, unlike the majority of casino games which are solely luck based.
How To Play Our Free Online Blackjack Game
Playing our free Blackjack game could not be easier. First, simply select the variation of Blackjack you wish to play. We offer a few different versions of the game, unlocking hours of entertainment as you play free Blackjack games for fun.
The first thing you need to do when you play free Blackjack (for fun or practice) is place a bet by clicking on the chips. You can choose to bet a minimum of $0.10 all the way up to $100. But don’t worry, you always play Blackjack for free; the money values are just there to help you keep score. After your bet is made, the cards will be dealt by the virtual dealer.
At this point, you will be able to see one of the dealer’s cards and both of yours. Using this information, you need to decide whether to stand or to hit. If you are just playing Blackjack online for fun, you can make more outrageous bets just to see what happens, or if you are practicing to play a Blackjack online game for real, you can treat your virtual bankroll as if it were real money.
When you play Blackjack online for free, if the cards you have been dealt add up to 21, you will automatically be declared the winner. If your cards do not add up to 21, you should ‘hit’ in order to get your cards to add up as close as possible to 21, but never over 21, as that automatically puts you out of the game.
Free Blackjack Rules: The Need To Know
Remember, when it comes to free Blackjack, the goal is simple: get your hand to 21, or as close to 21 as possible without going over (“bust”).
- The dealer uses 1 to 8 packs of normal 52-card decks and deals you two cards face-up.
- All of the cards have normal numeric values, except you can choose between 1 or 11 for any Aces which you are dealt.
- The dealer places 1 of his cards face-down (“hole card”) and one face up. If the face up card is an Ace, you have the option of a side bet called “insurance”, which pays out 2:1 if the hole card turns out to be any 10-point card.
- Should the dealer have an Ace or 10 card face up, he gets to look at the hole card. If he has a Blackjack, then the round is immediately over and the house wins, unless you also have a Blackjack.
- When it’s your turn, you have a few options. If you’re happy with your total, you can “stand” (keep the cards you have). If you want another card, you can “hit” (take another card). You can “hit” as many times as you want, or until you “bust”.
Free Blackjack Rules: Continued
- If you want to take a risky bet in free Blackjack, you can “double”; this doubles your bet and you only get 1 more card in your hand for a total of 3 cards altogether.
- Another option is “split”; if you have a pair or two 10-point cards, you can split them into two hands, which effectively doubles your bet. Each card gets a second card, with the exception of Aces; they only get one card.
- Depending in which casino or country you are playing free Blackjack, you may not be able to double splitting your hand. You also may not be able to re-split Aces.
- Some casinos allow you to “surrender” in free Blackjack, which allows you to keep half of your wager. Do keep in mind that you can only surrender with the 2 initial cards you were dealt.
- The dealer must keep “hitting” if his total is under 16. If he “busts”, all players who didn’t “bust” win their wagers. If he doesn’t “bust”, then players with higher totals than the dealer win their wagers.
Free Blackjack Basic Strategy
Because free Blackjack involves quite a bit of math, it is crucial that you use proven strategies to ensure you’re on the winning side of things. Strategies can be divided into hard hands (no Aces involved) and soft hands (Aces involved).
Should you have a hard hand, you should always ‘hit’ if your total is 8 or less. If it is 9, 10, or 11, you should ‘double’ if the dealer has 3 - 6, 2 - 9, or 2 - 10; ‘hit’ if the dealer has anything else (or an Ace if your total is 11). If your total is 13 - 16 and the dealer has 4 - 6, ‘hit’. If your total is 17 - 21, always ‘stand’.
When it comes to soft hands in free Blackjack, there are 3 cases where you should ‘double’:
- Ace is 2 or 3, dealer has 5 or 6
- Ace is 4 or 5, dealer has 4 - 6
- Ace is 6, dealer has 3 - 6
Otherwise, you should ‘stand’ if you have Ace 7 and the dealer has 2, 7, or 8, or “double” if the dealer has 3 - 6. If you have Ace 8 or 9, you should always ‘stand’.
If you’re dealing with paired cards in free Blackjack, there is one thing you should keep in mind: you should avoid playing them one at a time. Always split your Aces and 8s; other scenarios can be quite complicated, so play plenty of free Blackjack to experiment with different strategies that suit your play-style.
An important thing you should know when you play free Blackjack is that unlike with other casino games, Blackjack ensures that is you and the other players against the house, not you against the other players. This means that you are free to chat with the other players and learn from their personal strategies, so go for it!
For a more thorough look into the best Blackjack strategies, visit our Blackjack Strategy Guide!
Alternatively, take a look at our basic Blackjack strategy table below!
Basic Blackjack Strategy Table
|H||Hit (take another card)|
|S||Stand (keep the cards you have)|
|D||Double Down (double your bet and take only one more card)|
|Sp||Split (divide two cards of the same value into two hands)|
Use our free Blackjack game to master your strategy for the real money tables.
Mastering basic Blackjack strategy will help improve your chances of winning ten-fold.
Why Play Our Free Blackjack Game?
So why play Blackjack online free? Blackjack is a fairly complicated game with a lot of strategy involved. If you try and play Blackjack online without a solid grasp of the strategies and odds involved, you will probably lose a lot.
With our free Blackjack online game, you can lose as many times as you want with no money out of your pocket, making it a great way to learn the basics and experiment with your strategies.
Another great thing about our free Blackjack game is that you can simply play for fun with no pressure. Losing money can quickly drain all of the fun out of a gaming session, but there is no risk of that here—just relax and enjoy a few hands of Blackjack!
Free Blackjack – No Download, No Signup
Many casino sites may require you to download a program or register an account in order to play free Blackjack, but you’ll be pleased to know that this is not an issue with us. No download is required and you don’t need to register an account. Simply load up and play right here in your browser!
Play Free Online Blackjack On Mobile
Blackjack is a great game to enjoy on the go; it is a fun and engaging game and you can play hands quickly and easily. Our free Blackjack game is fully mobile compatible, meaning you can enjoy playing anywhere and anytime you like. It couldn’t be easier to play mobile Blackjack; just load up this page on your favorite mobile device and you are good to go.
In the past, mobile compatibility was an issue for many online casino sites, but this isn’t the case anymore. The vast majority of casino sites now use HTML5, meaning free Blackjack games are fully compatible with your mobile device.
Play Blackjack For Fun Today!
Whether you are looking to optimize your Blackjack strategy in preparation for real money cash games, or if you simply want to play a few hands for fun on your mobile device, CasinoGuide’s free Blackjack game is a great way to enjoy this classic casino game.
If you decide to take things a step further and play for real money, be sure to check out our recommended list of casinos which can be found at the top of this page. You will see that the online casinos here at CasinoGuide have libraries full of great games. These casinos will also offer you some truly fantastic bonus offers. These bonus offers can really stretch your bankroll and you will have a higher chance of withdrawing lots of extra cash! For a list of the casinos offering the best bonuses, check out our online casino bonuses page. If you want to get started on a Blackjack online game, our list is the definitive guide on where to do it!