Use your American Express card to make deposits to and withdrawals from online casinos.
Amex Casino Advantages
- Extremely reputable brand
- Earn useful rewards and points
- High limits and quick, easy payments
You’re probably familiar with American Express, the major global credit card issuer. But in addition to using it to buy groceries, fill up your gas tank, and purchase clothes, did you know it can also be used at online casinos for deposits and withdrawals?
By using one of the most trusted credit card names in the world, you’re guaranteeing a safe and secure experience when you play at Amex casinos online.
Because American Express is such a commonly used payment method, there are quite a few Amex casinos you can enjoy playing your favorite casino games on. Here at CasinoGuide we’ve put together a list of the top American Express casinos and bonuses – take your pick from our selection below today!
Why Play At Amex Casinos Online?
If you’re an avid online casino player, you’ll understand how important it is to get online and into the games as quickly as possible. Little to no delays when making transactions is ideal. When you play on Amex casinos, you’ll get the security and swiftness of the transactions you’re used to making.
Also, because American Express is such a big brand, you can count on Amex casinos to have top tier customer support when you run into any troubles. The same is true of Visa casinos.
Another added bonus is that at some online casinos, you won’t even need to pay any fees for Amex casinos online transactions. Every little bit counts when you’re making bets, so the money saved from no transaction fees on American Express casinos could make all the difference between losing or winning a jackpot!
American Express Casinos: Bonuses
With the saturation of online casinos, and more popping up by the day, Amex casinos will do everything they can to convince you to be a loyal player. Because of this, you should expect to receive generous welcome bonuses when you sign up for American Express casinos.
Not only do you usually get welcome bonuses, but also, if you remain a long-term player, you’ll be rewarded with even more special Amex casinos bonuses, such as matched deposit ‘reload’ bonuses or free spins.
These bonuses change on a regular basis, so we’ve done the difficult part and included all the best ones in our recommended Amex casinos list above. Who knows - the next Amex casino deposit may be the one that wins you big money!
Amex Casino Games
Because Amex casinos do not differ from regular casinos, you won’t find any difference in playing on them, besides the fact that they accept American Express deposit and withdrawal payments. You’ll find it very easy to navigate Amex casinos.
When you log onto an American Express casino, you’ll be able to play all of your favorite casino games, such as Slots, Blackjack, Baccarat, Video Poker, and more. The choice of games depends on the individual Amex casino, so be sure to browse around to find one or a few that fit your tastes. Our recommended casinos are all fully reviewed in this aspect, so feel free to check these reviews before making your decision.
Amex Casinos vs. Other Payment Options
When you choose to play at Amex casinos, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of benefits when compared to using other casino payment options. These include:
- Deposit/withdrawal limits: When you play on Amex casinos, you’ll enjoy larger deposit limits when than many other payment methods can offer. This’ll enable you to play with more money, which means bigger winnings as well!
- Familiarity: Because Amex casinos do not differ in appearance to any other online casino, you won’t have to learn to use a different interface or a new app. Instead, you’ll just have the added convenience of using this credit card issuer when you play on casinos accepting Amex.
- Customer support: One of the best perks of using a global name as a payment method is the customer support service is bound to be impeccable. Amex customers benefit from 24/7 support via telephone, email, and live chat. There is also an extensive FAQ you can utilize first to potentially resolve problems before reaching out to them.
How To Sign Up At American Express Casinos
- Choose an Amex casino from our recommended list.
- Navigate to the ‘register’ or ‘sign up’ page.
- Fill out your details to create an account. Make sure you use a valid email since most Amex casinos will send a confirmation email with a link you need to click to finish the last step for registration. The email you input is also used if you forget your account details and need to retrieve them.
- Congratulations, you now have a valid American Express casino account. Time to start playing, just as soon as you’ve made that all-important first deposit!
Making An Amex Casino Deposit
If you’ve made a casino deposit with a credit card before, then you’ll be familiar with how to make a deposit:
- Go to the ‘payment’ page of your chosen Amex casino.
- Click on ‘American Express’ from the drop-down list.
- Enter in your American Express card details, including your full name, the card number, expiration date, and the CVV code.
- Enter in the amount you wish to deposit into your Amex casino account.
- Your deposit should be completed within a few minutes, if not seconds.
- Get to playing on your favorite online casino games!
Making An Amex Casino Withdrawal
Making an Amex casino withdrawal should also be pretty similar to making a withdrawal with other competing cards:
- Go to the ‘withdrawals’ page of your chosen Amex casino.
- Choose ‘American Express’ from the drop-down list.
- Enter in the amount you’d like to withdraw from your Amex casino account balance.
- You should receive the amount you requested in about 3 to 5 business days.
Amex: An Overview
Founded in 1850, American Express (or Amex) is an American credit card issuer that has made a name for itself all over the world. As a multinational corporation, they offer many services, but are best known for their credit cards.
Providing both personal and business cards, American Express makes up of almost a quarter of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the nation. At the time of writing, they are ranked #22 as the most valuable brand in the world by BusinessWeek and Interbrand, and are worth $14.97 billion.
Although it may be a little difficult to find Amex casinos online, when you do, it’ll be well worth it. Not only do they have higher deposit and withdrawal limits, but Amex also offer rewards based on a points system. When you play on American Express casinos, you’ll not only rack up jackpots, but also rewards points!
Are Amex Casinos USA Legal?
Are Casinos Accepting Amex Trustworthy?
Getting An Amex Account/Card
If you would like to get started with playing on Amex casinos, you must first have an American Express card. Because there are so many options when it comes to Amex cards, the best thing you can do is to either email your bank or pay your local branch a visit.
Your bank has all your details, which means that the representative who helps you will have all the best choices for Amex cards for you. To get the optimal card for your personal needs, you should probably request an appointment with a representative so you can discuss in detail what you need.
Amex Casinos Customer Support
American Express is one of the best companies around when it comes to customer support. They really care about each and every customer, which means Amex casinos customer support is absolutely fantastic. On their website, they have an extensive FAQ page so you can get immediate help with common problems or questions.
If you can’t find the answer to your question on their FAQ page, then you can always get in touch with either the Amex casino you play on or American Express themselves. You can reach them through phone, email, or live chat, and they’re always available - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
However, we strongly suggest that you first get in touch with the financial institution that issued you the card, as they will have the most relevant answers and help for you.
Best Amex Casinos: Play Today!
If you’re a high roller and like to live it up when gambling, Amex casinos are an excellent choice for you. Prominent among the benefits is their allowance of higher transaction limits – thanks to these you’ll be able to make larger deposits and withdrawals. This is more convenient than resorting to multiple smaller deposits, as you would have to do with other casinos.
If you’re already an Amex cardholder, by now you must be eager to start playing Blackjack, Slots, and many more online casino games with it. If so, choose an Amex casino from our recommended list, claim your bonus, and play today!